Saturday, December 18, 2010

Leaving the job I love


I know what you're thinking.... Why are you leaving this amazing job?! Well, I've decided to get my masters and teaching credential so I have to student teach during the day, making me quit my job. As it is exciting to know I will be done with school in a year it is so sad to leave this job. I not only love Colin but love his dad's as well and will miss them all!!!

Colin's Dad writes a blog about him too.... www.colinhendler.blogspot.com

As for Colin... here he is over the last year a few months...

Baby Colin

Teething Baby


Before a cool morning walk

Don't worry - the car is parked in a parking lot :)

2 comments:

  1. Precious! We will miss seeing Colin too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.
    forced to leave job

    ReplyDelete